blog pic

blog pic

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Post

'ello, everyone! This is my first post! I guess I should start by telling you about what this blog will have. As you have already guessed, this is a blog about the beatles! best band ever! I for one, am very fond of them. you would probably even call me a freak! each post will be about a beatley topic. for example, one post might be about their personalities, another about a certain beatle song.  lots of different things! well, I hope that you will enjoy reading the posts I will be making!

1 comment:

  1. hi i put my name as mina but i am 5th from the beatles dsi channel and yea a really want to make a blog but i alredy had one and i didnt know how to make on but o well....u one LOL so ye ohhhh and i like the pic of paul and john yust cilln XD kk well wow i wrote a lot and it took me like 2 min ok then bye P.S i have an acout cus if u look at my profile in here you will see i have my gate school web page so yea GOOD LUCK AND CYA around!!!!

    ReplyDelete