blog pic

blog pic

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

here, there and everywhere

Lately, the beatles have been here, there and everywhere. I'm always seeing people with beatles shirts, movies are playing beatle songs in them ...let's just face it...the beatles are too awesome. I mean, look at Paul, he's still going strong! I went to his concert this summer and I have one word-AMAZING! let's not forget Ringo, he's still doing concerts too. But my only wish is to have seen a beatle concert in the 60's...but I know I cant time travel. I recently just bought a book called Our Hearts Went Boom. its about the beatles in Canada and Beatlemania. There's a part that made me laugh...the beatles met the president of the official Beatles Fan Club-a girl- and both times Paul played the flirt. he says to her about her outfit "are these pants, luv? I really like them". that just made me laugh (lol, paul the flirt). Paul was always the gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment