blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Shock About The Beatles

I look at his face. It some how looks different.Like someone I've never seen before. Like someone I dont know. Like a stranger. Then I realise. He is a stranger. I know these men inside and out. But I dont really know them. I look at all of their faces. They dont look familiar anymore. This is starting to scare me. These men are just strangers. I have photos of them on my wall though. And I know their voices. And i know what they look like. But I really dont know them at all...

I wrote this last night when i was looking at my beatles shirt and i was looking at George and i realised that i really dont know him. he started to look like a stranger to me. and i had to write this. does this sort of thing ever happen to you???

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah. I know just what you mean. They are really special people, and exist almost in a universe of their own. Still, it is fascinating to try to understand as much about them as we can, even if we will never know all. That's where the obsession comes from.

    ReplyDelete