blog pic

blog pic

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet George Harrison

I pulled an all nighter a couple days ago and to pass the time I wrote these funny pieces on what the beatles truly thought. I did one for each beatle so here's George's. I'll post Paul's next, then John's, then Ringo's.

Oh...um...ello. I'm George. No need to add the Harrison, luv. After all, I hide behind Paul on stage. Gosh, why do I have to be so shy?! I'm not saying I think of myself as a overly attractive but I have had my fair share of lady friends if you know what I mean! My wife has a space in her teeth. That's what fascinates me most about her. Her space. Enough about her, my real girl is my Gretsch guitar! That smooth black body, those curves, that square shaped neck, those shiny silver strings...er...sorry, I'm rambling. But before I go, I'll give you my sexy killer stare. mwhaha.

2 comments:

  1. LOL that totally sounds very George-ish! And i didn't know Pattie had space between her teeth, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you've already seen this, but just in case... (Hope you can get HBO.)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnx87LIDO9k

    ReplyDelete