blog pic

blog pic

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jim Sturgess vs. Paul McCartney

So, I've been urged on, thanks to the great support from Jaggerfan1 and my buddy Mike :)

Anyway, I've recently seen the movie The Way Back and One Day which both star Jim Sturgess (personally, I liked The Way Back better). And you might've recognized him from the guy in Across The Universe which is quite ironic, considering how much he looks like Paul. Now, before I even say a single word, I want to to see how creepy they look the same.

This is our lovely Paul


And HO SHIT its Jim Sturgess!! I mean, this cant be just me. I mean, when we were watching The Way Back, my moms like "wow, that guy's got to be related to Paul McCartney." Of course, I was just sitting there like :3 ME GUSTA!
But honestly, guys, can we all agree that this guy would definitely win in a Paul McCartney look-like contest?! I'm not quite sure what it is about him. Possibly his eyes? (although his eyes are bigger than Paul's) or his nose? (I can kinda see that) or his lips? (its a possibility. Paul's are a little bigger though) or his hair? (Mhm) or his jawline? (yep). Whatever it is, its crazy. Well, thats all i have for now.I'll try to think of more beately stuff to post next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment