blog pic

blog pic

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Beatles In Hamburg

I have a resent love for the beatles's experience in Hamburg. I honestly think it was one of the best times for them. It's where they found their manliness! It's were they found their experience! They lived in a bathroom for crying out loud! They'd rest their heads on the bathroom floor to sleep and then they'd wake up to some guy taking a wiz right in their faces! If you told someone at that moment that those guys would be the four most famous guys in the world in one or two years, I dont think they'd believe you! It's funny how they went from waking up on the bathroom floor to pure fame and every girl thinking Paul was her boyfriend! ha ha! They'd play at the clubs with Rory Storm and The Hurricanes and it fascinated me how they'd try to out do each other when they played What I'd Say. That's one of the moments in history I'd like to be there for. And I had to laugh when Paul confessed that the Germans had no idea what the words were to Tutti Fruity! ah, those sweet moments in history you wish you could get back to and see. I think my devotion to the beatles is bringing out this person I had inside me all this time and I'm just finding her now!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! That's the wonderful thing about great artists. They help us find that someone that was sleeping inside us, just waiting to be woken up. How amazing it is that the Beatles can still do that today.

    ReplyDelete