blog pic

blog pic

Friday, February 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!! As you might already know, today is February 25th which is George's birthday! he would've been 68! What i did was, when i woke up, I told my beatles poster in my room "happy birthday!!" ha ha. then i wore my beatles shirt all day and now im making this post and listening to beatles songs that only George sang in! and i will probably draw a picture of him later. this is to George Harrison: I love George! He's the most beautiful man ever, if you are willing to consider men to be beautiful! ha ha. I love him soo much! He is my role model and he is my favourite beatle and the most adorable boy you will ever set eyes on! He has been a HUGE part of my life for the past year and a half. I really do love George! Happy Birthday, my sweet George! rest in peace!!!  <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment