blog pic

blog pic

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some People Just Don't Appreciate Rock n Roll!

We watched The History Of Rock n Roll in music class today and every one was making fun of Little Richard and Buddy Holly. it was sad. they dont even stop to even listen to the music and try to like it. but they did show a couple clips of the beatles and i was like "OH MY GOD, THAT'S PAUL!!!" ha ha xD but the thing is, they all make fun of them and they'd rather listen to Lady GaGa or Rihanna or Justin Bieber or Kesha and the stuff they sing isnt even music! or talent! its so stupid! and then they come up to me and say "oh, the beatles are gay, they suck!" and they swear at me! i just feel like saying, screw off! y'know? you dont like my music, fine! i'm not forcing you to listen to it! but just dont bother me with your crap that you call music! ugh, this frustrates me soo much! i could just go on for hours about this but i wont. it just gets on my nerves...

3 comments:

  1. Don't let 'em get to you, my friend. We know where the real talent lies. Back in the 80s, it seemed like I was the only one of my friends who remembered the Beatles. But I never lost faith. The Beatles will still be making fans long after Lady Gaga is only the answer to an obscure Trivial Pursuit question. George is smiling down on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids at my school say that kind of junk to me too. I get so mad! I hate Justin Bieber he is the gay one not the beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're doing book clubs in LA and one group had to look up sexy men. So they had my teacher look up Justin Bieber. They swooned. I had the teacher look up Dhani Harrison and everybody shrieked and "gross"ed. My 25yr old teacher said "he's cute guys!" everybody now has "I don't know sexy men when I see them" written in ink on the bodies courtesy of yours truly.

    ReplyDelete