blog pic

blog pic

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Decca Tape 1962

As I search more into the early beatles and the Hamburg days, I discover more and more material! One of them, is The Beatle's 1962 Decca Tapes!! They have wonderful songs on them. Most of them are cover songs but they did job covering them! The Beatles always did a great job covering other artists songs. I have done some research, and I'm pretty sure that the Decca Tapes were only made on vinyl. If I'm wrong, please forgive me. But another thing with the Decca Tapes is that, is was made when Pete Best was still the drummer. would you still call that The Beatles? I think so, because its basically The Beatles but without Ringo. I really hope to get the Decca Tapes soon. They're really groovin, I've heard most of the songs on Youtube. My favourite songs from the tape would have to be Three Cool Cats or Aint She Sweet.

Front cover of the Decca Tape


Back of the Decca Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment