blog pic

blog pic

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"The Norwegian Woods"

In Geography class today, we were learning about the different populations and what not and we were doing one for Africa, Norway, Brazil and Russia. Then it happened. My teacher pulls down the map and says "this here is the Norwegian woods" and I burst into laugher. I have no idea what came over me. I just burst into laugher. Everyone was looking at me and the teacher asks what was so funny about that and I say "oh nothing, I just have an inside joke about Norway with my friends. I'm sorry for laughing". The teacher gives me sceptical but says "ok...". It was too funny. And I thought that fellow beatle fans could relate to this. Obviously the song Norwegian Wood has come to play in this post xD

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know that feeling. Everytime when I hear word ''Revolution'' I gotta say ''Number Nine'' and no one understands the point :D

    ReplyDelete