blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, November 14, 2010

melting songs

y'know those songs that make you feel like you're melting because they're so beautiful? they're usually the songs with with all of their voices harmonizing and the song is slow and romantic. The songs that come to mind are Girl, Here There And Everywhere, This Boy, and In My Life. Then, there's songs that have a different, melodic sound and sweet lyrics. Songs that come to mind are For No One, All My Loving, Dont Bother Me, Michelle, Not A Second Time, Do You Want To Know A Secret, I Need You, Yesterday, I'll Follow The Sun, I Will, No Reply, What You're Doing, And I Love Her (that's a really pretty one!), I'm Happy Just To Dance With You and there's probably ALOT more but my list got too long. its a shame because they just dont make music like this anymore. it's sad, really. well, if you turn on the radio, its not music! its not! and the lyrics are disgusting and they're not romantic and its not music at all, its just crap! and in the words of George Harrison "rap music is just computerized crap. One day, I listened to top of the charts and after three songs, I felt like killing someone." That's really what he said. Probably a few months before he died. WOW! this has gotten to be longer than I thought it would. I should make a 'melting songs' playlist on my ipod. LOL :)         

No comments:

Post a Comment