blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yes It Is

if you wear red tonight, remember what i said tonight, for red is the colour that my baby wore. and once more, its true.
                                           YES IT FREAKING IS!!!

please dont wear red tonight, this is what i said tonight, for red is the colour that will make me blue, in spite of you. it's true

oops, my bad, LOL. I've just discovered this song and it's beauty. I'm officially adding it to the melting list!!!
Yes It Is, you are officially on the melting list. dot dun dot dun datt doodie. THERE!   I'm listening to this song right now...aww it's making me cry *dont cry, Bobby, you sissy, only babies cry over songs* i  dont care, I'd rather be a baby and cry now let me cry in peace, woman! yes it is true that i cry. over songs. over relationships. over movies. over books. (who the heck crys over books?!) apparently me. over the world. over death. And yes, my name is Bobby.  not as in a dude's name Bob but as in a girl's name Roberta. yes, do you see how we get Bobby from Roberta?
ahh, beautiful, somehow I can hear George's voice just so clearly. He's singing like an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment