blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, November 28, 2010

43 years of Magical Mystery Tour

yeah, so yesterday, I was searching on images for the Magical Mystery Tour album cover and it came from this site and the site said "orginaly realeased on November 27 1967" and I was like wait...isn't today November 27?  but then my dad switched the key bourds on my computer and then it didnt work!!! now I have to wait for him to get me a new key bourd...FROM FUTURE SHOP!!!!  lol but anyway now i have to use my laptop. yeah so, as of yesterday: Magical Mystery Tour album has been excisting for 43 years. also; on friday I went to the mall and i got ABBEY ROAD and MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR.  2 for 30$!!!  lol but i really like Polethyen Pam cos you can really hear John's british accent when he says 'Pam'. yep...soo thats it. happy Sunday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment