blog pic

blog pic

Monday, December 13, 2010

biting my time

"I sat on the rug, biting my time, drinking her wine..." 

yeah, so i havent been posting since Nov. 28 (wow!), so there's alot to catch up with. but honestly, i have no idea where the "biting my time" bit came from. anyway, on December the 8th 2010 was the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's death. its funny how we call it an anniversary-those are supposed to be happy occasions but John's death CERTAINLY is not something to be happy about. the radio played his songs and interviews all day. me and my mama sat together and listened.i didnt cry all day but when they played his last interview is when i lost it. i felt like such a baby wah wah. lol. with it being close to Christmas (yay!) and this friday i get off of school for two week (oh yeahhhh!!!) I'll have more time to post! i want so badly to put a picture but i dont have any photos saved on my lap top. yes, my dad STILL hasnt gotten  a new key board for my computer! like 3 weeks later and still! lol. oh, and just a heads up, I might be doing a lyrics post for Maxwell's Silver Hammer soon! well, peace and love!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Good blog. Some posts made me smile. Keep it up.

    It's "Biding my time"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your posts! How did you make this blog? I want to make one! =) Peace and Love, Peace and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! you go to blogger and click on "make on account". that is how you make a blog! Peace and love! :)

    ReplyDelete