blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, July 24, 2011

George Sings To The Side

While watching the music video to This Boy, today I noticed George sings to the side-what i mean by this is his mouth when he sings opens to the side and he flashes he wonderful yet crooked set of teeth. I've kinda noticed this before but I've never really payed much attention to it nor did i necessarily care but for some reason today it just fascinated me. Then I tried singing to the side myself. But no one needs to know that. tee hee. It looks kinda southern when he does that. Then again, who was his role model? Carl Perkins.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT WHEN GEORGE DOES THIS I THINK IT'S SO CUTE AND GEORGE-OUS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Btw This Boy is an amazing song, I love love love their 3-part harmony<3

    ReplyDelete