blog pic

blog pic

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paul Is A Master Of Disguise

 I have come to see that Paul is a master of disguise with his voice. He can make himself sound very sweet and soft or loud and southern. Now there are songs that display his many voices. He does have a original voice that you can hear in I Saw Her Standing There, All My Loving, Can't Buy Me Love and such songs. Then he has this very soft and sweet voice that you hear in Here There And Everywhere, And I Love Her, I Will and such songs. Then he has this scratchy and yell- type of voice that you hear in I'm Down, Long Tall Sally, the back up vocals of Please Mister Postman, the back up vocals of Money (Thats What I Want) and such songs. And then there's a loud and well...kind of old sounding and southern voice of his that you hear in Get Back, Let It Be, Don't Let Me Down, I've Got A Feeling and such songs. You'd most likely hear the last type in the older songs. So there's my talk on Paul's abilitly to disguise his voice. Also, I think John can do it aswell.

1 comment:

  1. You are very correct! I heard Ringo once say in a YouTube vid that Paul had 5 different types of voices. I was going to do a blog post about that but I couldn't figure em out lol. Thanks for posting about this!

    ReplyDelete